Welcome to Okeya Kyujiro
Our Omakase Experience is a chef’s choice menu consisting of seasonal ingredients mainly sourced from Japan. It includes approximately 20 courses with mostly sushi. Dessert and a tea ceremony are also part of the experience. The show starts on time and will last around 1h30min.
Please let us know before taking a reservation any allergies or food restrictions to know if we can possibly accommodate your needs. Note that our menu mainly consist of seafoods and some dishes will contain gluten.
Other important informations
- Let us know if you’re planning to come for a special occasion. We have something for you. Additional fees may occur.
- We do not accept outsiders food or alcohol in our establishment.
- We do not have a kid’s menu.
Reservation and cancellation policy
- Reservation must be cancelled 48 hours in advance. Failure to cancel by this time will result in a cancellation fee.
- Parties of 5+ full will be required to pay the full price in advance plus 20% service fee.
- A valid credit card is required to make the reservation.
- To cancel a reservation, simply cancel through the OpenTable email confirmation or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org